Intro

Having an autistic child is one of the most interesting paths life can take. My Lucas is such an interesting person. He has what is called Asperger's Syndrome. It has been a bit of a whirlwind and much like a roller coaster ride. When he was little, I had all these dreams and plans for him. When he was diagnosed at 5 years old, all my plans seemed to just go up in flames. Over the years, I have learned to let God be the one who leads the way. Lucas has had to deal with almost failing 5th grade, deal with medication and medication changes, social skill issues, and we are now dealing with Puberty. It has been fun! This blog is for me to note all and everything going on. I will be writing down funny stories from the past, and some of the tougher issues we have had to deal with as well.

Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts