Stubenville !

Well I think I am almost recovered from this last weekend....It was not a crazy party weekend, not like the party weekends of you 20's anyhow...I spent the weekend with like 5400 (yes I mean like FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED) teenagers! Brian and I were adult chaperons and Lucas attended as a student, the Stubenville Conference in San Diego. It was OFF the hook! We had Mass everyday (Fri-Sun), Adoration both Friday and Saturday night and some amazing speakers as well as amazing music. Here are some pictures of the event.

We had kiddo's just having a blast rocking out to the music
Brian just chillin on Sunday



The three musketeers

Screen shot of the musicians...Ike was awesome and Emily just rocked it! 

 Another Chaperon and the Youth Minister enjoying the conference

 This is a picture of the stage. The theme was Chosen 


This is hands down one of my fav pics! Father is holding the monstrance in his left hand (his back is to us)
and the way the picture lights up he looks like an angel with a halo on his head.

And so now I have to go back next year as it was such an amazing retreat watching those kiddo's fall deeper in love with God! 

Comments

Popular Posts