A moment of hope ... a reminder to breath

I love those crazy kids of mine, I love those crazy kids of mine, I love those crazy kids of mine....if I say it enough times.....just kidding (mostly). I love them, they just drive me crazy. I have to wonder why I say yes to the different things I say yes to. I have a child at home, really he's almost an adult now, and I have my hands full with him, yet I say yes to teaching religion to a blend regular ed/special needs students for 1st communion, I told my youth minister that we needed to work with our kids in the program to understand those they got to Church with. I decided to go through and get my certificate to be a better teacher, not so I could have this fancy title but because I need to know my faith deeply so I can try to share it with those I teach.

There are days I feel so overwhelmed and like I am treading water, but barely...and then I get to go on a leadership retreat for our teens and I get to see pictures like these ::

the black and white really made it like an old Ansel Adams' Picture..I may have to blow this one up

 The light shining through reminds me of God' love that shines down on us always. 


 I don't know why....just because 


 pretty pretty flowers 


 journey down the path of life


It is amazing how when you start to feel overwhelmed, how God shows you his majesty, how he shows home much bigger he is...and reminds you that he carries us through. 







Comments

Popular Posts